10-09-2020 07:34 PM
If you're having problems connecting your GoPro Camera to your iPhone running iOS 14, please try the following in order:
- Allow GoPro through the local network settings: On iPhone go to [Settings] > [GoPro] > [Enable Local Network] (If enable, disable and re-enable) go back to GoPro App and try connecting again
- Reboot your iPhone: Especially if you’ve just updated to the new iOS 14 it’s always a good idea to reboot your phone and try again
- Disable Mac address: This is especially true if you see the “No internet connection” when trying to connect to your GoPro Camera
- On your phone, go to [Settings] > [Wi-Fi]
- Find your GoPro camera’s network and tap the [I] button next to the network
- Toggle the switch for [Private Address] to the [Off] position
- You also choose the [Forget This Network] and try re-joining. To do this, you may need to go into the back of your GoPro LCD and under [Camera Info] get your GoPro’s Wi-Fi password and manually enter it.
Let us know how it goes.