Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

hero session 4 una mierda pinchada en un palo.....

vaya mierda de camara la ssesion 4 no hay cojones a grabar un puto video....se para al poco de empezar....dice que no hay espacio....y hay 32 gb y es la puta tarjeta blanca que recomendais ......no he podido grabar nada de las salidas en moto .......se pone ardiendo al poco tiempo de grabar .....experiencia......me dar ganar de estrellarla comtra una roca....tuve la hero 3 e iba de pm la vendi para comprarme esta y malditta la hora......es una mierda pinchada en un palo.......depues de que vale un pico te compras una camara para no poder grabar........lo siento poero en aliexpress la hay muy baratas y graban expectacular.....noi es gopro....vale pues sera chin chen pero graba..

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: hero session 4 una mierda pinchada en un palo.....

Hi @perilla

What SD card are you using?

Is your camera up to date?

You may want to reset the camera and format your SD card.

Please save important files before proceeding.

For reference, please check: Short Record Times

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Sightseer

go camera **bleep** the ssesion 4 no BULL EGGS to record a **bleep**ing video .... it stops shortly after ... says there is no space .... and there is 32 GB and is the white card whore you recommend ...... I have not been able to record anything of the departures by motorbike ....... it is burning shortly after recording ..... experience ...... I get to win from crashing it as a rock .... I had the hero 3 and it was from pm I sold it to buy this and I cursed the time ...... it's a **bleep** stuck on a stick ....... after it's worth a peak you buy a camera for not being able to record ........ I am sorry but in aliexpress it is very cheap and they record expectacular ..... noi is gopro .... it is worth it it will be chin chen but it will record ..

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @perilla

What SD card are you using?

Is your camera up to date?

You may want to reset the camera and format your SD card.

Please save important files before proceeding.

For reference, please check: Short Record Times

Thanks!

Ej