Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: hero 9 firmware update has landed.

[ New ]

Dont worry, the update fixes little. The touch screen is still slow and slugginsh, and the audio still unusable. 

Mines going back.. Looking to see if the Pocket 2 will replace it.. One thing I know with DJI, the product will work..

Sightseer

[ New ]

Touch performance very good! Thanks

Hiker

[ New ]

bummer was excited to think it was the nov release......... so many issues still to fix with my shelf queen

Spoiler
:( 
Adventurer

[ New ]

The long wait is over I lost interest

Hiker

[ New ]

Gopro is a self service checkout now. they expect us to keep on top of their issues not the other way around.

Who would think that gopro would even give you the easiest courtisy of a simple email saying your BRAND NEW CAMERA you payed top dollar for that is FILLED WITH BUGS now has a fix - please download it here......... Not in Gopro land it has to match up to their support system which doesn't exist - its only fellow users that help other users here

i get better service from a vending machine; at least it spits money out if put in incorrectly

this ship is sinking and i choose not to go down with this ship - glad to say my hobo 9 is now sold and only have a bargain AU$200 2nd hand hero 7 black to see me out. but keen to see what else evolves

Tourist

[ New ]

This updated completly broke my GoPro. Now the entire rear screen does not work at all.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @cowboy15

How was the last update done?

See if a manual update will work. https://gopro.com/en/us/update/hero9-black

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej