Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

hero 9 firmware update has landed.

just going to download it now

Screenshot 2020-10-20 at 17.00.57.png
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: hero 9 firmware update has landed.

I've got it installed. Now if I can ever snag the Max Lens Mod my life will be complete. 😂 

Highlighted
Hiker

Ho fatto delle prove veloci...sembra che il problema del POP dell'audio siano scomparsi; proverò questa sera con calma speriamo bene

il touchscreen è migliorato

Andrea

Highlighted
Nomad

:-)

yes

Its installed, not really seen anything to different so far.

Highlighted
Nomad

excellent

Highlighted
Nomad

I went to install it via the app only to find the app was listing ver 1.21......  (I'm already on 1.21) so that's a bad start.

I did the manual update to 1.22 and that worked like a charm.

I can confirm the following, the touch screen is hugely improved IMHO.  The menu's are now responsive and work much much better.  In fact, the menu's are fully usable.  No more "press and hope".  So that was a great improvement.

Highlighted
Tourist

I too got a message on the app saying it would install 1.21. I figured what the heck and installed with the app anyway. Lo and behold 1.22 installed. GoPro must have been so excited to publish the 1.22 they forgot about what the app would say. 😂 

Highlighted
Nomad

When I updated via the app, the camera completed the update.  I checked the firmware version and it was still reading 1.21  I'm guessing they forgot to point their servers to the right update.

The manual update took care of it though and updated to the right version.  I'm guessing by now that little boo boo with the app has been fixed though.

So issues still waiting to be fixed.

GPS issue (major fix needed)

Camera freezing, dropping connection or rebooting when downloading multiple files to the app.

GoPro Mic Adapter support (due in November update)