Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

hero 9 endless issues- worst purchase ever

[ New ]

Hi,

I had purchased a GoPro hero 9. I am from India. It had some issues and because of that, I had sent it for warranty replacement. and when it was being sent back to me, It was stopped in the border customs. the reason was the value of the device provided was not correct. this was done from the GoPro side. It is your mistake that you undervalued it at around 150 dollars USD. Now they are asking me to pay charges for the inspection and probably duty charges. It has been a huge mistake buying your device. first, it took me so long to get connected to your customer support, then problems with the GoPro in the first place, on top of that, it has been almost a month since I have sent my GoPro and not got it back. and the total process of reaching out to you and all the formalities make it a total of 1.5 months. I am a professional videographer and was just depending on you guys to send it back fast. Now nor it has reached me and on top of that, I am asked to pay extra money for a fault which is yours (undervaluing in customs and camera issues). Please give me my full money back or else arrange a GoPro in India because I need it urgently. I am really regretting now that why did I get into Gopros in the first place. My case number is#10412894. Please look into it as soon as possible.

GoPro

Re: hero 9 endless issues- worst purchase ever

[ New ]

Hi @lithejump60358

We see that your case is still open with Support.

An email update was also sent. Were you able to reach out to UPS?

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

If you have further questions or concerns regarding the case/order, it will be best to follow up with them at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej