Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

Re: hero 8 rebooting multiple times at power on

[ New ]

How do i get hold of support - the website mentions that gopro plus members have 24 hour access to chat but i cant get it to connect to a support tech.

Hiker

[ New ]

On military forums ( as of 30 mins ago) 291 major problems..This camera is total garbage

Shame on Gopro,really

Every issue on these forums and more

Shame

Entire team should be fired

Hiker

[ New ]

Ive personally not experienced any other issues.   Its a bity laggy connecting to the app on my android phone and the gopro plus servers are soooo **bleep** slow uploading to the or from the cloud storage...

but apart from my start up problem the camera its self is recording some really nice video...

Hiker

[ New ]

Some more testing done,

Ive tried it with a secoind new SD card (anothere sandisk extreme but this time 64GB) freshly formatted and i get the same issue.

Ive tried it with no SD card in the camera at all - and get the same issue.

This rules out any issue with my SD cards so other than my settings and preset changes causing the issue my camera is pretty much standard (which im now going to test by factory resetting my camera and re testing without changing any settings at all)

Hiker

[ New ]

I have now tested after a factory reset and I can still replicate the boot looping symptoms i showed in my video even if i change no settings at all on the camera.

I guess its going to have to go back for a replacement :( unlkess someone on the support team can help me

i still cant get anyone on chat which is supposed to be 24hours a day for gopro plus subscribers ???

Hiker

[ New ]

why can i not get through on the CHAT ive been trying all weekend.     It clearly states that GoPro Plus subscribers get 24 hour access to chat.   but it hasnt connected - ive tried like a hundred times.

What is going on

Annotation 2019-11-03 103748.png

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @roycruse,

Please change your country or language to United States English before initiating chat request. 

It's located on the upper right hand side of GoPro's website. 

Regards,

-Jay