Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

hero 7 not working

Tourist

Re: hero 7 not working

if you can, like if where you bought it allows and you haven't bought accessories, then take it back and get a refund.

Hiker

There is a serious flaw with this camera and GoPro will not admit to this cameras design/manufacturing failures. No SD card, SD format or "manual firmware update" will fix these issues.

This I promise you, you will not ever, as in never, receive a refund. The refund period is ONLY 30 days from purchase from GoPro.  And IF you request a refund during this time they will not do so and tell you that your MUST accept a warranty replacement. By the time all of this happens your 30 day window will have expired. So, their internal policies are such that you WILL NEVER RECEIVE A REFUND. 

I have been round and round with GoPro and am on my FIFTH camera in 67 days. I currently have a case open with my credit card company, have contacted the consumer protection agency (Federal Trade Commission) and am about to contact my states Attorney General. 

Good luck.

Backpacker

the only serious issue is with people so bored they have to troll every topic they can, a bit tho just copying & pasting the same reply

while your filling the forum with the same rubbish how much do you think its helping your cause, & allowing people to get to the threads that might actually help solve the issue

Highlighted
Hiker

Good luck backpacker. Wish you the best in resolving your issue.

Sightseer

Adventurer

You are on a 1 to 1 forum, Please do reach out to  usigng the Picphonic version, thank you

01.png

GoPro

Hi @terryj1665! What seems to be the problem with your HERO7 camera?