12-25-2018 07:33 PM
Hello @floydb245. The camera might need to be updated to the latest firmware. If you have not done it yet, try manually updating the camera. There are steps below to guide you:
- Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the SD card you will be using is a recommended one, and is formatted prior to the update. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!
12-27-2018 06:13 AM
I tried the firmware update. a couple times. It updated both times. Battery still wouldn't charge. I went and bought a new battery from Best Buy and it charged up fine. Looks like it was just a faulty battery. Any chance I can get a replacement battery sent out?