Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

hero 7 black battery door not flush

Received hero 7 today from gopro . the battery door has a major closure issue . with or without the battery inside . Gopro please advise .

IMG_0929.jpeg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: hero 7 black battery door not flush

Hi @hopey

Sorry for any troubles caused.

Please open the door and check that the push tab is popped back up. If not, pop it up by pushing on the underside.
The door must be flat.

For reference, you may also check the video on this link.

If it's still the same, please refer to the same store/channel you purchased the camera from.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @hopey

Sorry for any troubles caused.

Please open the door and check that the push tab is popped back up. If not, pop it up by pushing on the underside.
The door must be flat.

For reference, you may also check the video on this link.

If it's still the same, please refer to the same store/channel you purchased the camera from.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Hi EJ

@aragon1006 Tried all the above , it seems after going online that this seems to be a common issue . It was bought direct from GoPro . I will give the support team a call today . Disappointed after paying a lot of money to have to return the item and play the waiting game .
Adventurer

SOrr yo  Hear that on tehir Limited Edition.  you are  sure you  pushed close on the hole door with  the right amount of pressurenot forcing and hte door is  missaligned still. I  call GoPro  and  stay on the line  , I have a Photo in hand,  and  make sure the RMA is given before you end hte call.