05-19-2019 07:33 AM
Since i purchased by Hero 6 black; I only saw the touchscreen once and it has never powered on again. I have never been able to use this since I purchased it. I have switched batteries as suggested; to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
05-19-2019 03:53 PM
Sorry to hear about the trouble, @hardydawn47272. If you haven't yet, try re-flashing camera firmware following the instructions below:
- Go to the HERO6 Black update page.
- Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
- Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
- Click "Download Update."
- Click "Click here to download firmware."
- Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system.
Make sure that the camera is fully charged prior to the update. The SD card used must be among the recommended ones to avoid any further issue. If the issue persists, it could be that the damage is more of hardware rather than software. Our Support team will be able to help you further. You may connect with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Let us know what you find out. Thanks!