Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: hero 6 shuts down while recording

Where did you find the 1.51 firmware version I need it... Thanks

Highlighted
Nomad

Never mind I found it

Highlighted
Hiker

I did a google search and found it on some site.

Highlighted
Hiker

I am sure firmware 1.51 has buggy issues as well, but it solved my major problem. My gopro hero 6 black has run all day long with battery in recording with usb connected till it maxed out my SD card which is samsung 256 gb. Now we need Gopro firmware techs to make a stable firmware to address all issues asap.

Highlighted
Hiker

Let me know if you need the link to it and I will locate it. I am not sure if this forum allows links to be posted though.

Highlighted
Nomad

Thanks for the advise I was able to REVERT the firmware back to 1.51 and the voice command respond very well also like you said I can use the external battery pack to connect with the hero 6 running with no issue while keeping my internal battery on the camera. Kudo for that. I don't know about the low light issue I have to try it to see what happen.

Highlighted
Hiker

I am glad this is working for you also. Firmware 1.60 is junk. Firmware 1.51 is not perfect and still has flaws, but with my experience, it is way better than the 1.60. We need Gopro techs to listen and creat a good next firmware release to address all issues.

Highlighted
Explorer

If you are leaving feedback https://gopro.com/feedback they will get the info. If you are just posting here, not so much.