Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

hero 5 black looping video 1 minute long

By accident I set my hero 5 black on some setting where it collected clips 1 minute long. They were one immediatly after another, for a bit longer than six minutes. I then stopped the camera and went back to the office. I was driving down the road and the clips fit perfectly one after another. I cannot for the life of me figure out what setting I used. I would like to use this setting again. 2.7K 30FPS medium FOV and the sound was captured. 64GB chip. each clip turned out to be 330, 8xx MB in length except the last one.

I appreciate any suggestions to find the setting I used.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: hero 5 black looping video 1 minute long

Hello @djdjhshgkkrhedh

It could have been either Video + Photo (under Video settings) at 60 second interval, 30 fps, Medium FOV but the highest resolution is only 1080p. 

Also check if it maybe Looping (under Video settings) with the 2.7K 30FPS medium FOV. 

Feel free to post back here for results. 

Thanks, 

Marius 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: hero 5 black looping video 1 minute long

Hello @djdjhshgkkrhedh

It could have been either Video + Photo (under Video settings) at 60 second interval, 30 fps, Medium FOV but the highest resolution is only 1080p. 

Also check if it maybe Looping (under Video settings) with the 2.7K 30FPS medium FOV. 

Feel free to post back here for results. 

Thanks, 

Marius