Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

hero 2018 SD card stuck blue screen

[ New ]

So yesterday I got my SD card stuck in between the battery wall and the SD card port due to a design flaw. I got it out, but when I put the battery and the SD back in and turned the camera on, all I saw was a dark blue screen. Front LCD next to camera is still working, It's just the back screen that is blue, I cannot access anything on the GoPro and I need help.

GoPro

Re: hero 2018 SD card stuck blue screen

[ New ]

Hello @wyatts558. We want to look at what we can do to extend our help. Let our Support team take a look at what happened. You may reach out to them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Tourist

[ New ]

Same Proplem. I got my SD card stuck in between the battery wall and the SD card port due to a design flaw. then my gopro screen dosen't work only black screen. And I dont contact us web site recall and chat doens't work. I live in Turkey. I want new camera this is a due to a design flaw. I CANT REACH YOU help me.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @vedaty48. Make sure that you contact Support within the hours of operation specified in the contact page. If you continue to get the Captcha error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. You may also change the location to the US (if not yet) to get connected. 

Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible.

Tourist

[ New ]

hello plase contact me by mail . 

Hiker

[ New ]

Dear @vedaty48 

I would suggest to go to their support/contact page via this link: https://gopro.com/help/contactus

On the right top, select the US instead of your own country. This worked for me and I got a response within 30 minutes from the support.

This might work for you also :)