Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

help me to claim warranty for gopro 8 in india

[ New ]

Please help any one im a student from Kerala,India who bought an gopro 8.its my dream to buy an gopro.but after 4 months my gopro was turning on but main display is dead.my gopro is up to date with firmware and all. but no one is helping when contacted through gopro contactus options.please help me @GoPro please im soo sad

GoPro

Re: help me to claim warranty for gopro 8 in india

[ New ]

Sorry to hear abbout the trouble, @fastcrest7663. We used the email address in your Hub profile but we are not able to pull up any record of a contact request from you. Would you have the case number? This number is provided on the page right after you submit a request for a callback. We can use this number to follow up with Support. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
when ever i try to do so.webpage is showing that "conversation is not available for you".i can provide you any details you want please help me ASAP
Tourist

[ New ]
when ever i try to do so.webpage is showing that "conversation is not available for you".i can provide you any details you want please help me ASAP
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @fastcrest7663. Will you be able to post a screenshot of what you see on your end? This way, we will be able to determine what else could be done. Many thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
please look at screen shot im attaching below
Screenshot_20201030-081018.png
Tourist

[ New ]
when i tried this one more time in the morning i got a number also 08528837
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks @fastcrest7663

We see the call back request logged in the queue.

Someone from Support will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
in case if my replacement was accepted.Is there any problem my if i use my friend adress and name on the shipping label.Because he's staying near to an UPS delivery hub
Tourist

[ New ]
no one has called me till now.its been 4 days i have bee requested for call.i think you guys are not responsible
Tourist

[ New ]
no one from customer service not even contacted me.when i try to contact them the page showing up that a technician will call you soon. i think the "soon" is 2,3 weeks
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fastcrest7663

Sorry for the delay.

Your case is still logged in the queue.

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be longer than usual.

We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
i got RMA form invoice and shipping label on my email and my replacement was accepted.but the problem was when i checked the invoice my address and name was wrongly printed.In india at customs clearance i need submit a ID proof for international shipments. At that time its very hard to get my gopro dispatch from them.so i wanted to change my shipping address
GoPro

[ New ]

@fastcrest7663, our Support Team will be able to assist you further with this. We can see that you’ve requested a call-back from one of our agents and we’re working quickly to get in touch with you. We’ve had an unusually high amount of traffic in the past few days, so please bear with us. Someone from our Support Team will be in touch soon.