Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

help I can not update my camera program

I did downloaded the update files for my gopro hero3 +
but when I put the micro sd card in it, it started to update, but there appeared a message saying that wireless updata failed. And then a message appeared saying to contact the gopro support
for help me Gopro you are my only hope.

And when I turn on the wireless of my gopro does not appear in any device, the blue light is blinking, but it does not appear in any device.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: help I can not update my camera program

You might want to try to run the update again. Format your SD card (Full not quick) first in your computer. Download a new Update file. Before inserting the SD card with the Update file, reset the camera. You can do this by first removing the battery. Hold down the power button for about 20 seconds. Press down on the top shutter button and insert the battery. Keep the top shutter button pressed while powering on the camera. After the camera completes the power on process, you can stop pressing down the shutter. Power off the camera. Remove the battery and then insert the SD card. Reinsert the battery and wait about 12 seconds. Power on the camera and it should update. If it doesn't, you can reach the GoPro Support Team here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: help I can not update my camera program

You might want to try to run the update again. Format your SD card (Full not quick) first in your computer. Download a new Update file. Before inserting the SD card with the Update file, reset the camera. You can do this by first removing the battery. Hold down the power button for about 20 seconds. Press down on the top shutter button and insert the battery. Keep the top shutter button pressed while powering on the camera. After the camera completes the power on process, you can stop pressing down the shutter. Power off the camera. Remove the battery and then insert the SD card. Reinsert the battery and wait about 12 seconds. Power on the camera and it should update. If it doesn't, you can reach the GoPro Support Team here https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs