Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

hello i use my hero 8 yesterday on water why still the water got in? the batt cover is closed shut

[ New ]

GoPro

Re: hello i use my hero 8 yesterday on water why still the water got in? the batt cover is closed...

[ New ]

Hi @nimbleexpe15142

Let our Support Team take a look at what happened.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs
Please have your camera's serial number and proof of purchase ready.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

Re: hello i use my hero 8 yesterday on water why still the water got in? the batt cover is closed...

[ New ]
Hello Ej when can i expect a chat support to reply or get to keep talk to me i had received a email that they are contacting me sorry unable to pick it up because they were calling at night didnt know because of the time barrier.. its midnight here in my country. i do have the case number.. please reply thank you
GoPro

[ New ]

@nimbleexpe15142, I was able to locate your case using the email address on your Support Hub. Our Support Team tried to contact you a few minutes after the callback request was submitted.

We try to help out as best as we can, however, we're limited with the processes that we can access here in Support Hub. Our Support Team will be able to assist you further in the next process.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi Aenriquez how can i resched a call?? i cant access for that one because it says im outside the australian time
Tourist

[ New ]
it says this one
Screenshot_20210515-075857_Chrome.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]
anyone? :(
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nimbleexpe15142

Would you mind trying the link again through an incognito browser?

If it's still the same, try initiating a chat session.

Please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej