Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

gopro plus not complete? or is it?

I just got back from vacay and decided to utilize my gopro plus acct for the 1st time, I set up wifi and plugged the camera in. I came back to it the next day and it had powered off, so no notifications of it being complete. The camera shows 241 files but my cloud acct only has 236. I cant figure out how to get it to try again? I unplugged the camera, restarted it, turned it back off and plugged it back in, should this make it look for files that havent been uploaded? what should I have tried?

GoPro

Re: gopro plus not complete? or is it?

@vitaljump5475, you can connect the camera to a wall charger and once it starts the Auto Upload, it will begin uploading the next file on your SD card. You should not find duplicates or partial files in your GoPro Plus Media Library. 

Sightseer

Re: gopro plus not complete? or is it?

Ok, I’ll try it again. When I picked up the camera, it had turned off and doesn’t quite act right. Voice settings no longer work, and the sad card has more files than the cloud. Will try it again and see if it takes off automatically. If it doesn’t auto upload, is there a way to make it start the process manually? Thanks in Advance