Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

gopro hero black 7

[ New ]

tengo la tarjeta correcta la que me indica gopro y ya hice la actualizacion manual y aun esta igual o peor sigue la luz fija delantera encendida y no se apaga llevo 20 minutos y aun sigue igual,le saco la bateria ,la vuelvo a introducir y sale el piloto naranja fijo sin poder hacer nada con ella

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: gopro hero black 7

[ New ]

Hi @jamperdron,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. When you installed the firmware update, did you get any check mark on the camera's front LCD screen indicating that the update was installed successfully? If no, please try it one more time. Follow the manual update instructions specified on this article: Software Update Instructions for HERO7 Cameras

• NOTE: Make sure the UPDATE folder is unzipped/extracted, before placing it on the SD card. If the folder is compressed, the camera will not be able to read it.
  • Ensure the UPDATE folder does not have any additional characters in the folder title, i.e. "UPDATE (1)". The camera will only recognize a folder titled "UPDATE", in upper case letters with no additional characters.

If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Hopefully this helps.

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

[ New ]

I get to gopro chat or call  good luck

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @jamperdron,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. When you installed the firmware update, did you get any check mark on the camera's front LCD screen indicating that the update was installed successfully? If no, please try it one more time. Follow the manual update instructions specified on this article: Software Update Instructions for HERO7 Cameras

• NOTE: Make sure the UPDATE folder is unzipped/extracted, before placing it on the SD card. If the folder is compressed, the camera will not be able to read it.
  • Ensure the UPDATE folder does not have any additional characters in the folder title, i.e. "UPDATE (1)". The camera will only recognize a folder titled "UPDATE", in upper case letters with no additional characters.

If the issue persists, our Support team will be able to assist you with the next steps. You may reach them by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs.

Hopefully this helps.

Ann