Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

gopro hero 7 not coneting

[ New ]

hi i did a connection reset and now cant conect to the go pro becuse it says its not conected so i cont turn one the wire

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: gopro hero 7 not coneting

[ New ]

Hello, @sweetshore33280. Which phone are you using and which OS is it running on? Do you have the latest version of the app installed? Is your camera updated to the latest firmware? 

Make sure that your phone is updated to the latest OS and that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed. After the updates, restart your phone, clear cache (cache only, not data) on the app settings if accessible. There are troubleshooting steps for you to try. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @sweetshore33280. Which phone are you using and which OS is it running on? Do you have the latest version of the app installed? Is your camera updated to the latest firmware? 

Make sure that your phone is updated to the latest OS and that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed. After the updates, restart your phone, clear cache (cache only, not data) on the app settings if accessible. There are troubleshooting steps for you to try. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

i dont know if its up to date but im using a laptop and i will be trying it on my samsung phone soon