Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

gopro hero 6 black, cockpit ATC no audio

hello i am trying to record my cockpit audio and ATC, i bought the gopro official adapter and i bought a wire for this but its not working i tried every setting and the only one that barley captured anything is Powered mic + and i cant make out a single world we are saying.

i have the hero 6 black and i am really frustrated i spent 120$+ to get the set up but nothing is working.

i tried different set ups in the plane pics addded for the setups and i tried every single audio setting with them and i am getting nothing i really need help please

71JHtjANWpL._SL1500_.jpg
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: gopro hero 6 black, cockpit ATC no audio

the way i do it is i have the official go pro 3.5m mic adapter, i plug in where it says phone since i cant plug in that USB, and i plug the adapter into the camera, i plug my headphones into the port and the rest into the plane, i have my camera set on audio powered mic and i tried it all and nothing works.

i have ordered this other set up and i hope it makes a difference i have spent 100$ on the first set up and now awaiting the second set up for 120$

please help and tell me if i can make my first set up work somehow and if not will this set up in this pic work ?

apikpalde__83470.1481316908.jpg