Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

gopro hero 5 session voice problem

Hi sir /madam ,

My go pro 5 session which was changed with warranty a  year ago has now make a microphone problem.

When ı am recording the video its not recording the sound.Also its not take a voice command.I think the mic. of the camera is not working .

I went to gopro turkey but they said you have to contact to you as before.

I am waiting your reply.

Br,

Sinan

Adventurer

Re: gopro hero 5 session voice problem

GoPro hero sessions the 5 has  two mics , one on the front amd one on the rear.  Did you go in the water?  Or any Dusty place?

Can uou load a video  tapping the camera  so noise can  be made t othe camera?

you Need to contact GoPro  this is a site, a forum. go on the  Internet or the app and locate gopro's number, gopro will come on to direct you to a url link.

Tourist

Thanks for your answer.

YEs I tried  all mics and there was no voice.

I couldnt find where ı must write.

There is a chat menü.But  its only for plus members.

Where should ı write.

Thanks for your help.

Adventurer

[ Edited ]

Why I made this video:

Tourist

I am not a plus member this video is also for plus members ı cant start the chat.

Adventurer

@sinkun wrote:

I am not a plus member this video is also for plus members ı cant start the chat.

Here is your Problem

1. GoPro is not  open it is 5:AM pacfic time. 

2. What  Time Zone are you in?

If you match your Time to Pacific time and use hte Chat at an hours time from my Post, you will take note it wil lsay Open, and you and I can start to chat  with GoPro?

I am not a Plus member. I made the video when GoPro has opened that is hte part  that may confused you.  If you tell the site your Time Zone, the Region you reside, then we can  match you correctly up to contact GoPro?   Does that kind of makes sense now.

go to the contact us at an Hour later and try it and the nreport back that it is open and you got your problem looked into?  I hop I was helpful.

I think what confuses us all is the time zone that gopro works on.

Adventurer

It is now Operating hours for gopro all members   

Un.png