Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

gopro can't load media on ios 14.0.1

Updated gopro lastest firmware either on the camera or phone. I was trying to connect to view media from my gopro8, it keeps loading and then a poped up notice that cant load media. I reset multiple times but it does not solve the problem. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: gopro can't load media on ios 14.0.1

Same situation happen in my Hero 9. Please solve.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @hieun17 @hieun17

See if resetting the connection will help.

Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.:

Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history. 

Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro.
Let us know how it goes.

Can you also help us with the following information: Camera version, GoPro App version, phone model.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

I just want to confirm, the issue seems to be with iOS 14. I have to phones, one with iOS 14 and one with 13. I have the same issue with the phone that is on iOS14. No issues on iOS 13.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @hieun17 and @sprytree8412. As indicated above, this could be due to the observed behavior with the update to iOS 14. Try this: allow GoPro through the local network settings. On the iPhone, go to Settings, then GoPro, then Enable Local Network. If it is already enabled for GoPro, disable and re-enable it. Go back to the GoPro App and try connecting again. Let us know how it goes.