Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

gopro app

Hallo,

warum sehe ich in der GoPro-App (Version 6.4.1) auf dem iPhone nicht das Icon für die GPS-Daten, bzw. kann keine GPS-Daten anzeigen. Ich hatte heute schon ein Ticket #07403050 aufgemacht. Da wurde mir empfohlen einen manuellen Download für meine GoPro8 zu machen. das hat aber nichts gebracht. Ich habe es mit einer GoPro7 auch ausprobiert. Funktioniert auch nicht. Kann es an der App liegen? Im Anhang ein Foto meiner APP. GPS ist natürlich bei beien Kameras an und auch aktiv (weißes Icon)

Grüße

Peter Mallmann

GoProApp.jpg
Highlighted
Nomad

Re: gopro app

So it looks like you've incluced a screen capture of a clip from your GoPro.  You will only see the GPS icon on your "live" view from the camera to let you know if you have a GPS lock or not.  You won't see it on playback as you should have already ensured you had a GPS lock before recording.  So GoPro is not going to clutter up the screen with un-needed icons.

Highlighted
Tourist

I don't miss the GPS icon. I see that in the camera and it's on (glows white). I recorded videos with active GPS. Why don't I see the speedometer icon in the app?

Highlighted
Nomad

Because you need to "Edit" the clip to be able to add the GPS stickers.