Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

gopro app must take tour every tiume

[ New ]

I love the GoPro app but each time I start it, it insists that I take a tour. I don't want to take a tour. Ok, I surrender. I will take the tour in hopes that it will stop nagging me. Nope. Still must take the bloody tour. How do I make the app stop asking me to take the tour. Must I click every past it time? Yes, such a first world problem.

Backpacker

Re: gopro app must take tour every tiume

[ New ]

It's still a problem and worth reporting.  You should open the app and go into the support section and report the problem from there directly.  It may be a bug and if you report it that way, it goes directly to the programmers and they get to know the tech details and what could be causing the issue.  It's the quickest way to get a bug fixed.  

Hiker

[ New ]

Do you experience that too? I thought it was just me. I will be glad to report it. I guess we all should, to get them to take action.

Backpacker

[ New ]

No, I've never had this issue, however the app programmers can't fix an issue if they don't know it's an issue.  This is why its important for you to report it directly to the programmers so they can work on a fix asap.  If it's reports, believe me, they will address it, but they need to know it exists first.