Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

go pro hero 8 will not turn on and can not contact any one to return this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ New ]

Ive just bought a go pro hero 8 for my holiday first day there the camra turned off and will not turn back on i have looked into the support area and nun of the above are working i have bought an external battery charger and they are all saying full the camra gets hot buy no life at all no beep or red lights. how can i get in contact when i use the link to contact just ses its closed i bought this from the gopro web site.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: go pro hero 8 will not turn on and can not contact any one to return this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @boldhero47108. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: HERO8 Black - Will Not Power On

Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: go pro hero 8 will not turn on and can not contact any one to return this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble, @boldhero47108. The power or charging issue in the camera can be related to either the charging fault, charging cable, battery problem, or the camera itself. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions that will help resolve this issue: HERO8 Black - Will Not Power On

Let us know how it goes.