Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

go pro 4 cant sign in serial number

BUNDLE OF ISSUES???

#1 When I log my gopro 4 serial number into the account, it states invalid serial number - I AM PUTTING THE C and the 13 number after this to no avail.

#2 Turning on WIFI to pair device. The only thing that comes up is OFF - never an ON and I am following the details to a T. I reset defaults to see if that helped - NOT

Ive seen comment which tell you how to reemdy and they are what I was already told to do and turning into insanity.

Please help

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: go pro 4 cant sign in serial number

Hi @bluehero10801

To locate the serial number, please remove the battery and locate the white sticker inside the battery bay. Your serial number will be 14-characters in length, and begin with "C31."

To turn Wi-Fi on, once you are on WIRELESS menu, please press the shutter button to access the option (default is OFF). Press the shutter button again to turn it ON.

Alternatively you may press and hold the Wi-Fi button (on the side)  until you get the blue light.

Here are the steps to Pair Your Camera with the GoPro App.

If all else fails, please contact Support Team for further assistance. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: go pro 4 cant sign in serial number

Hi @bluehero10801

To locate the serial number, please remove the battery and locate the white sticker inside the battery bay. Your serial number will be 14-characters in length, and begin with "C31."

To turn Wi-Fi on, once you are on WIRELESS menu, please press the shutter button to access the option (default is OFF). Press the shutter button again to turn it ON.

Alternatively you may press and hold the Wi-Fi button (on the side)  until you get the blue light.

Here are the steps to Pair Your Camera with the GoPro App.

If all else fails, please contact Support Team for further assistance. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

EJ