Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

fusion studio

[ New ]

Fusion studio won't start/launch/open. 
I've uninstallled and reinstalled multiple times. My drivers are all current. I'm using Windows 10 Home (64 bit) with 10th gen i7 - 1065G7 and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650. GoPro tech support unable to help. Anyone else have issues?

GoPro

Re: fusion studio

[ New ]

@agileapex672, sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. I'd like to gather a few more details to help further isolate the issue. Do you experience the issue of launching the app even without the Fusion camera connected to your computer? If it only occurs when the camera is connected, see if the troubleshooting suggestions here GoPro Fusion Studio App: Camera Not Recognized When Connected to Computer will help.

Other Hub users in this thread have also mentioned experiencing the same problem on Windows 10 Home N OS.

Additionally, please try installing the Fusion Studio v1.4 if it makes any difference. See Fusion 2.0 Beta Update for your GoPro Fusion for more information.

Tourist

[ New ]

thank you for your reply. I've been trying to open/launch w/o camera connected. Doesn't even appear in my task manager at all. I've also installed the beta. Same result.

Thanks also for sharing the link to that thread. My system is 10 Home 64 w/o the N. 

Any additional feedback or guidance is appreciated.

Thank you. 

Nomad

[ New ]

Have you tried right clicking on the GoPro Fusion studio icon and selecting "Run as administrator"?

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes. Thank you for the suggestion. I had tried that w/ their Fusion Studio 1.3 and now i've also tried w/ their fusion studio beta (1.4) and same result. Never launches/starts/opens. Thank you, though. Any/all feedback is appreciated. I just want this to work. SOFA frutrating that it's not working. 

Nomad

[ New ]
What are your pc specs, specifically graphics card specs?
Tourist

[ New ]

this razor has two graphics cards. Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics and this NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650

Nomad

[ New ]
Ok, so still need the specs of the gtx card, also you will need to make sure the app is only using the gtx card, the Intel one may not work.
Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you again. 

As best as i can tell, we (me and GoPro tech support) have ensured that this NVIDIA card is the only one running.

IDK for certain what specs i have on this NVIDIA graphics card, but here's what i can see. I'm out of my depth here, but am confident that GoPro product SHOULD work w/o me having to be so technically proficient. I've updated my driver from the NVIDIA website. 

Thanks for reviewing and any insight you might be able to offer. 

clock 1245 MHz

memory data rate 7 Gbps

128 bit memory interface

112.03 GB/s memory bandwidth

Total memory bandwidth 12198 MB

dedicated vid mem 4096 MB GDDR 5

system vid memory zero

shared system mem 8102 MB

Vid BIOS ver 90.17.2D.00.0F

IRQ: not used

Bus: PCI Express 4X Gen3

Device ID 10DE 1F91 10011A58