Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

fusion studio not working

[ New ]

i have been trying to connect my fusion to fusion studio to view my gallery but it never works. wondering if im doing something wrong. i have my fusion plugged in and charged but has made no difference any time ive tried. needs to be fixed gopro!!

Tourist

Re: fusion studio not working

[ New ]

I have the same situation, and I don´t know what to do

@fasthero12221  ha escrito:

i have been trying to connect my fusion to fusion studio to view my gallery but it never works. wondering if im doing something wrong. i have my fusion plugged in and charged but has made no difference any time ive tried. needs to be fixed gopro!!

Nomad

Re: fusion studio not working

[ New ]

This is actually an issue with Windows and the darned MTP drivers.  First of all, try using a different USB port, make sure your camera is turned on while it's connected and wait at least 60 seconds for Windows to find and install a relevant driver.

This may or may not work, I had to switch between 3 different USB sockets and then revert back to the original socket before the camera was found.

HOWEVER... please note, that connecting your camera to the computer via the USB socket is a TERRIBLE way to work with your footage.  The transfer rate of files could be as low as 17mbs vs 80mbs using an SD card reader.  So it's slower to browse your media connecting the camera and even slower again if you're trying to edit or render your footage.  

The best way and the fastest way to work with Fusion footage is to copy it to our PC using an SD card reader and then browse and edit the footage from there.  I made a video showing how to do this just because it's so much quicker to do it this way.: