09-09-2018 07:47 AM
I having issues when trying to connect the Fusion with my iPhoneX (I have tried an iPhone 8 and getthe same results).
- I start the wireless on the Fusion through the connect -> gopro app
- I start the wireless on the iPhone
- I start the Gopro App on the iPhone
- I select the fusion camera
- The preview screen works fine
- But only the record and picture preview buttons are highlighted (the video and setting are greyed out).
- pressing the record botton does nothing
- pressing the picture review button just gets a loading media holding icon appear.
- After a while he fusion says 'TRY AGAIN' and wireless drops out
Since having this issue I have done a reset on the fusion as well as using new cards.
09-09-2018 08:36 AM
Appreciate you posting details about steps that you have done so far. Try manually updating the Fusion camera (in addition to the camera reset) even if the camera may already have the latest firmware. This is to ensure that possible errors related to the current installation will be cleared out. You can find instructions under Manual Update here. Prior to pairing the camera with your phone again, uninstall and re-install the GoPro App. Should you encounter any further issue, please go through the steps detailed in this article on GoPro App Connection Issues.
Let us know how it goes.
09-09-2018 03:13 PM
Glad to hear back from you, @neilb5213. Great to know that the connection between the app and the camera is now established. What could have happened with the manual update? Should you encounter any further concerns, feel free to post back to so we can further assist . Best regards!