Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

frame broke

[ New ]

I recently got a new GoPro Hero 9 Black.

A few days ago I went snowmobiling and had my gopro mounted on the back. I think I was shooting some great pictures and videos, but at the end of the day when I got home I noticed that my gopro wasn't there anymore. 

It was late, cold and my gopro's battery was just about gone. I drove back with my phone in my hand trying to connect the gopro but with no luck. I have the receipt from the store and went there but they said they couldn't do anything because it was because of the GoPro's frame that broke and that it was the company's problem. Now I don't know what to do. 

Hope you can help, sincerely happy costumer.

GoPro

Re: frame broke

[ New ]

@nimbleclif3726, we want to look at what happened to see how we can help. Please contact our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.

Sightseer

[ New ]
Hello and thanks for your comment. I’m having a bit of a problem with my electronic and when I try to chat with the costumer support it keeps saying that my browser alert/notification is turned off and I can’t get it to work.
GoPro

[ New ]

@nimbleclif3726, when contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I will try again tomorrow when the chat team is at work, thank you.
Sightseer

[ New ]
I got a discount code that expires in 14 days but all the cameras are out of stock.
What do I do then??