Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist
Accepted Solution

faulty battery on my new HERO black 5 bought on Amazon.

Good night

I'm very disappointed that my brand new Go Pro  camera from Go Pro in Amazon arrived today to my box and  just when i was gonna use it after " letting it charged "  , the battery that came with the camera didn´t work. I need to know how i can get a refund of those $19 or another new battery because.. for some cosmic luck  or instinct , i ordered an extra battery to have for my future trips,  which i'm using right now . I can not justify spending an extra 20 dollars for a spare battery when it should have worked out of the box.

I already tried some advices i saw in this blog' and they didn't work . I know i'm not the only one with this problem .

please.. waiting for an answer   

2017-12-19 21.54.16.jpg

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: faulty battery on my new HERO black 5 bought on Amazon.

Hi @juandme,

I am sorry to hear that your battery did not work with your camera. However this is only a Community Support Hub where users can go to seek help from one another. 

I would recommend getting in touch with either Amazon Support or our Support Team directly for help with this: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @juandme,

I am sorry to hear that your battery did not work with your camera. However this is only a Community Support Hub where users can go to seek help from one another. 

I would recommend getting in touch with either Amazon Support or our Support Team directly for help with this: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Ryan

Tourist

well.. thanks !