Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

facebook live

[ New ]

Question 1

When i go live on facebook from my Hero 8 its always superview format. Why cant i chose format like linear?

Question 2

After i turn of my live stream i have to reset the connection between the GoPro app and the camera and setup the connection again.

Regards Marcus

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: facebook live

[ New ]

@mrhoope, FOV on Live mode is set by default and there's currently no way to adjust it. Anyhow, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products and applications. We'll relay this information to the team in charge.

As for the connection after live streaming, go to the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device and make sure that it is connected to the GoPro camera then relaunch the GoPro App.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @mrhoope

What phone are you using? Do you have the latest version of the GoPro app.

FOV when on live streaming is Wide.

Regarding the connection, have you tried just relaunching the app?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi and thanx for your answer.

Im using Samsung S10+
The app version is 6.6

Is there a way to change the FOV on live?

It doesent help to restart the app.
I need to rejoin the Hero and app.

Regards Marcus
GoPro

[ New ]

@mrhoope, FOV on Live mode is set by default and there's currently no way to adjust it. Anyhow, we appreciate the insight as it can help us build a better experience with our products and applications. We'll relay this information to the team in charge.

As for the connection after live streaming, go to the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile device and make sure that it is connected to the GoPro camera then relaunch the GoPro App.