Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

exchange GOPRO Hero 5 session to GoproHero 8 black

I would like to upgrade (?) my Hero5 session to a GoPro Hero 8 black......any possiblity, anyone??

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: exchange GOPRO Hero 5 session to GoproHero 8 black

Go purchase a Hero 8. send m the Hero 5 session.

You wll do a trade up off RETAIL not sale. so  personally you'rejust giving away a free camera .  spendig $400.00 vs $300.00

and getting funds 

FISH they don;t undrstand real world stuff. fish

Highlighted
Tourist

please explain, as a rather well English speaking Ditchmen, I am not familiar with what you are prosing.
Where should I buy the Hero 8 Black and what about giving my camera Hero 5 session away?

Beside that, I have some little problems with the camera (becoming hot while charging the battery on the electricty and not always listening to my commands)
So before I give it away, I want to repair it and be sure it is working well

I am not so excited by the GOPro USA given service and in these Corona times, when importing goods/products from the USA we have to pay import taxes by Dutch law as well, so everything we buy from abroad (USA) is quite expensive.

Highlighted
Tourist

sorry I meant "proposing"of course !

Highlighted
Adventurer

[ Edited ]

you  can trade up. you will pay retail. your final price at check out will be $300. good luck.

trade up excludes SALES, only time you trade up is when no sales are ever present.