03-25-2019 09:00 AM
MEU KARMA DRONE LIGA MAS NÃO RECONHECE A CAMERA. NÃO É POSSIVEL EMPARELHAR O DRONE COM O CONTROLE, JA TENTEI PELO MODO EMPARELHAMENTO, MAS NÃO ESTA DANDO CERTO. LIGO PELO BOTAO LIGAR, MAS NÃO CONSIGO DESLIGAR PELO BOTÃO, POR TAL TENHO DE RETIRAR A BATERIA.
03-25-2019 11:20 AM
Hello @luisturmalina. If your Karma Drone is not pairing with the controller, it may be helpful to power them OFF and try the pairing process again. In order to put the Karma Drone into pairing mode, be sure to press and hold the Power Button for 8 seconds until you see the blue LED illuminate. At that point reference the Pairing Article on how to pair from there.
Then, have a go at the troubleshooting steps below to get the camera detected on the Karma:
- Power off Karma Controller
- Power off Karma
- Remove Stabilizer from Karma
- Make sure that camera is updated to latest firmware via GoPro App, Quik For Desktop, or Manual update process
- Format SD card in-camera - Important: This erases all content on the card. Be sure to back up your files first. How to format your SD card
- Make sure camera is powered off
- Reinstall camera into Stablizer
- Install Stabilizer into Karma
- Power on Karma and Karma Controller
Let us know how it works out. Feel free to post back for any question or concerns. Best regards!