Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

contractual partner?

If I order in Germany via the online shop: which company is my contractual partner? GoPro GmbH in Munich, Germany?

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: contractual partner?

Hello @arnew45720

If by contract you meant for warranty claims/purposes for purchases made online through gopro.com, the contractual partner would be GoPro. This means that anytime within the warranty period that you need any assistance, you can reach out to our Support team through  https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

If this is not the case, you can get in touch with our team here gopro.com/connect and select Partner with Us for further inquiries. 

Best regards, 
Marius

Highlighted
Tourist

unfortunately the support was no help despite numerous calls so far.

GoPro does not deliver the ordered and paid Fusion.

UPS Tracking tells me that the shipping Label has beendet created (since 27th Aug. 2018) but the Fusion has not yet been hand over to UPS.

Since GoPro does not noticeably continue to act here or offer solutions, I would like to know to which company and to which address I must send my reminder and against whom I can enforce my claims.

EUR 730 is a lot of Money for me!

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hello @arnew45720

Sorry about the delay in delivering your order. I see that a case has already been established for your concern. It would be best to continue working with our Support team for regular updates on the status. At the Support Hub, we are only ale to answer product questions and offer possible solutions to technical concerns. We would like to assist you further but we do not have access to order details. Should you need to check with Support, you can use the case number that you were provided as reference. 

Best regards, 

Marius