Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

contact support

[ New ]

I have been trying for over a week to contact customer support in Australia but keep getting the same response. I can never get past the we are busy text and as for arrange a call back- well that never happened either. Surly there is a way to contact support. Can anyone help

Tourist

Re: contact support

[ New ]
All I can say is good luck and hope you get better results than me.
I've been trying to contact them for over a week as well waiting for callbacks. I've even sent 2 tweets direct and haven't heard anything back from anyone.
Tourist

[ New ]

As the other poster said, I'm afraid you're out of luck. They arguably have the worst support team in the world. Really. I sent a message online and was told a call back in 6 minutes. Five days later I get an email saying they just tried calling me and I didn't answer (no missed calls) and I'd need to go back to the website and request another call. It was sent from a no reply email address. I tried many times the online chat and requesting a call before they tried me (not) and all failed. The product eventually arrived a week later than they told me and I never got to speak to them. I won't ever buy GoPro again and will now get DJI instead, despite the obvious security fears with DJI. 

Really, you won't get worst support anywhere. A real shame as they have a great product. 

good luck. 

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you had trouble connecting with our Support Team, @fidwaaa. I found your Support case using the email address associated with your Support Hub profile and I understand that our team was able to assist you further with your order. Should you have further questions, please let us know. Thanks for your patience.

GoPro

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience, @atsic. I was also able to locate the Support case from your most recent contact with our team. Your order has already shipped. Let us know if you have any further questions. We appreciate your patience.