Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

come posso contattare qualcuno?

[ New ]

Buongiorno,

Ho problemi con la mia Hero7, in modalità videoregistrazione produce una sequenza d'immagine in Time Lapse anzichè il video. Inoltre da oggi anche il software d'importazione file non funziona propriamente poichè a "importazione completata" mi compare nuovamente il messaggio "Importa file". I file dunque non vengono cancellati dalla video camera ma continuamente caricati (a migliaia!).

Ho urgente bisogno di capire cosa fare poichè per me è uno strumento di lavoro e non di svago.

Grazie per l'attenzione, attendo urgentemente una vostra risposta.

Cordiali saluti,

Nicoletta 

***i@gmail.com

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: come posso contattare qualcuno?

[ New ]

Hi Ej,

I went to a Go Pro dealer to talk to someone who could help me solve the problem asap.
The camera was completely locked, it could only be turned off by removing the battery.

It is not clear if the card (64 GBSanDisk ) was damaged, so I bought another 128 GB SanDisk.

I also realized that I was probably pressing the record start button too long and thus activating the TimeLapse function. I did some testing and now the software (your GoPro sftw) seems to be working as well. I hope so because I bought the Hero7  as a working tool, not as a leisure device.

Regards,

Nicoletta

View solution in original post

All Replies
Adventurer

[ New ]

you will need to  continue to try and get to gopro.com/help.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nicolettat5136

What SD card are you using?

What software version is the camera on?

What application are you using to view the files?

Have you tried using an SD card adapter to access the files?

Would you be able to share your workflow?

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Hi Ej,

I went to a Go Pro dealer to talk to someone who could help me solve the problem asap.
The camera was completely locked, it could only be turned off by removing the battery.

It is not clear if the card (64 GBSanDisk ) was damaged, so I bought another 128 GB SanDisk.

I also realized that I was probably pressing the record start button too long and thus activating the TimeLapse function. I did some testing and now the software (your GoPro sftw) seems to be working as well. I hope so because I bought the Hero7  as a working tool, not as a leisure device.

Regards,

Nicoletta

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for letting us know @nicolettat5136

Please continue to observe the camera's performance.

Feel free to post back if something comes up.

Regards,

Ej