Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

change language

hi there, plese help me to change the japaneese language to english in my go pro 5 session.. 

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: change language

I found a good way to do it. Thanks to gopro support.

Go ahead and turn on your camera, and once it is fully powered up, swipe the screen downward to open the utilities drawer. The top option is Connections (连接) and the bottom one is Preferences (首选项). Choose the Preferences one. Then, scroll down in that menu until the white bar heading that says REGIONAL (地区). The 2nd option under that heading is the language option (语言) and if it's set to Chinese it will say (中文). Just select that option and you should see the various languages to choose from, including English. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Hiker

I found a good way to do it. Thanks to gopro support.

Go ahead and turn on your camera, and once it is fully powered up, swipe the screen downward to open the utilities drawer. The top option is Connections (连接) and the bottom one is Preferences (首选项). Choose the Preferences one. Then, scroll down in that menu until the white bar heading that says REGIONAL (地区). The 2nd option under that heading is the language option (语言) and if it's set to Chinese it will say (中文). Just select that option and you should see the various languages to choose from, including English. 

Highlighted
Hiker

Hopefully, even if it is a different language the steps could help. I found this as the only help