Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

cannot see pictures saved on time laps

[ New ]

hello,

i have hero 4 blacj, i took pic with timelaps option 

1. i see the pic counter rize up after i m taking pictures

2. the count down of remainaing pic stay 9999

3. i connected to my computer and to my iphone and it looks like no picture were taken

all my trip pictures looks like gone.. :-(

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: cannot see pictures saved on time laps

[ New ]

@liadw, sorry to hear about the trouble. In order to get a better understanding on what happened to your contents, I have a few things to check with you:

• Having the latest GoPro App installed on your iPhone, connect your HERO4 Black camera. Are you able to see your files from the Media List?
  • If so, once your camera is connected to your mobile device, select the contents you want to download, tap the download icon, wait for the download to complete, and go into the "App" section and locate the copied footage.
  • Alternatively, you can take the SD card out of the camera and connect it to the SD card adapter into your computer. Then access your contents either using Quik for Desktop or through File Explorer (for Windows) / Finder or Image Capture (for Mac).

Let us know how it works for you.

Ann

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: cannot see pictures saved on time laps

[ New ]

@liadw, sorry to hear about the trouble. In order to get a better understanding on what happened to your contents, I have a few things to check with you:

• Having the latest GoPro App installed on your iPhone, connect your HERO4 Black camera. Are you able to see your files from the Media List?
  • If so, once your camera is connected to your mobile device, select the contents you want to download, tap the download icon, wait for the download to complete, and go into the "App" section and locate the copied footage.
  • Alternatively, you can take the SD card out of the camera and connect it to the SD card adapter into your computer. Then access your contents either using Quik for Desktop or through File Explorer (for Windows) / Finder or Image Capture (for Mac).

Let us know how it works for you.

Ann