Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Hiker

cannot get a resolution to my account inability to order accessories at discount, or setup Cloud

[ New ]

Got my Hero9 last saturday with package deal, which includes a GoPro Account AND the icloud access and accessories discount.  After 4 or 5 chat sessions - "an agent is working on it."

How hard can it be to look at my account and make these functions work as they should, so I can get the accessories I need to make my GoPro useful for what I bought it for - mostly cycling and kayaking, and get my Cloud storage setup.  

OR - at least give me a discount code so i Might at least get the discounts on the accessories I want,.

at this point, I do expect the accessories I order will also be overnighted free of charge.  Already going to be unable to use the camera on an epic ride this weekend.

is there really an agent working on my issue?  It appears not, as what should be a simple software "switch" within my account to activate the services which were sold to me, are functional.

GoPro Community Manager

Re: cannot get a resolution to my account inability to order accessories at discount, or setup Cloud

[ New ]

It looks like both Rafael and Jay Ar are working on your case. It looks like Jay Ar addressed the discount issue with you already though.

Hiker

Re: cannot get a resolution to my account inability to order accessories at discount, or setup Cloud

[ New ]

I have heard nothing,, or seen nothing, as to how my issue has (not) been resolved.  Just logged in to my account, and no ability to order accessories at a discount, or setup cCloud storage.  Already missed an epic weekend ride opportunity to use my new camera.  please, somebody, fix this issue.  How hard can it be?  Has to be a software switch where my name and account is linked in GoPro system to my free year membership and access to the promises sold in the package deal for my HERO 9