Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

can't swipe after recording

[ Edited ]

Did a search and didn't see anyting that will help. Got a Hero  Black and after recording I can't swipe. I've been going back and forth with support about the lens casing getting HOT, not warm to the touch but hot. We did a factory reset and the swipe worked, but now after recording a video it won't swipe again. When I push the on/off buttong, all it does is records. I stop the recording, it saves and won't let me swipe, then the screen goes black right away. Since they had to turn off the wifi I can't get in thru the app.It did seem to let me swipe when I was connected the the app, but just not really positive right now. Similar issues?

EDIT: The battery test was at 1080/30 which is what they told me, with wifi off, but still got very hot. Not sure if the fps matters or not. Also just read the camera case acts as a heat sink which explains the hot to the touch, but not on 1080/30fps as it says when doing the high end, unless 1080 is considered that. Very worried about the swipe issue. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: can't swipe after recording

forget it, everything was figured out with support. They were good to me.