Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

can't get through customer support

[ New ]

hi 

I have problem with my hero 8 black. The screen is blank when turn on and can't don any thing. I have report to customer support. My case number is 08612085. I have request for chat but i wait for almost 1 hour no response. I have ask for call back options since 2 weeks a go and until now no call from gopro. How ?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: can't get through customer support

[ New ]

@chingc75716, the Support case's records show that our Support Team tried to contact you last 11/23/2020 to no avail. Please make sure that your phone/network isn't blocking unknown calls.

Kindly submit another request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: can't get through customer support

[ New ]

@chingc75716, the Support case's records show that our Support Team tried to contact you last 11/23/2020 to no avail. Please make sure that your phone/network isn't blocking unknown calls.

Kindly submit another request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.