Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

camera fail i have use my camera las week under water soot after camera got issued

[ New ]

IMG_6044.JPGIMG_6044.JPG

IMG_6044.JPG

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: camera fail i have use my camera las week under water soot after camera got issued

[ New ]

Hi @fleetridge311

So long as the camera door is closed, the GoPro MAX is waterproof down to 5m (16ft) without a housing

Let our Support Team take a look at what happened.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: camera fail i have use my camera las week under water soot after camera got issued

[ New ]

Hi @fleetridge311

So long as the camera door is closed, the GoPro MAX is waterproof down to 5m (16ft) without a housing

Let our Support Team take a look at what happened.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks
Hiker

[ New ]

@fleetridge311    can you honestly confirm, that you have forgotten to close the door ? You have'nt noticed that there is some part flappering around at the side of your camerabody?

Is this the first gopro you have ever used ?

Really ?

let me guess... you are going try to reach this "support" for days , maybe weeks..... someday you will be successfull(maybe)...

let me guess... they will tell you that damage caused in any kind by water is not under warranty ....but

let me guess... they tell you , that if you subscribe to gopro+ for 100bucks/year, then they will offer you a friendly concession, replacing the max .

let me guess... the you have to wait for weks maybe month while every time you ask for your delivery status, they will tell you the same : you will soon receive an email or call by one of our supportpeople   .... or they honestly tell you that the max is out of stock for a long time now (because of chip-shortage.... or in short..... it is a complete dead product)....

We would be very pleased if you could write us your experiences as soon as you have news about it...