Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Tourist

annual renew

Hi, 

I would like to switch from monthly billing to annual renew. I've been offered to switch to yearly payment method on my user page. But every time I click "upgrade to yearly" button an then "confirm purchase" I got an error that there is a problem on your end and to try tomorrow. 

I've already tried that for couple of weeks now but problem on your end is still there.

Any advice?

Thanx 

gopro.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: annual renew

Hello @helgak11

You may try clearing the browsing history or a different browser.

If it's still the same, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi, thanx for advice. I've subscribed to annual renew but there are some illogical information on my account page and info sent to my email from gopro billing service. 

1. On my account page it still said monthly billing frequency but the price is 49.99$, starting from October 23, 2019.

2. Info from gopro billing service statets  billing date 23/11/2018. (see attachment)

I hope it won't be monthly frequency with price of 50$.

Thanx for any info,

Best regards

gopro1.jpg

gopro2.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the details that you provided, @helgak11. We checked on our records and we see that you are currently enrolled to the annual/yearly GoPro Plus subscription, and that the effective date is October 23,2019. We have already reported to the team regarding the confusing information in the email that you received. We would like to make sure that the account information is correct on your end. Please log in to your GoPro Plus account and verify if you have the correct subscription details. Let us know what you find out. Thanks!