Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Find a solution. Share a solution. Ask a question. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Sightseer

almost perfect, but need your advice on post production to make even better :D

Hy guys, 

Love the new GoPro 7, the footage is really good but i would like to make it better, any chance on getting loose of the small amount of "wobbling" in the video?!? any special trick?!?

Explorer

Re: almost perfect, but need your advice on post production to make even better :D

What editor do you have? Some of the movement keeps the overall feel very "real" so I wouldn't take out all of the little wobble/shake, but there are a few times when I think it's warranted. I use Adobe Premiere Pro. If I was editing I would cut 1-4 second sections and apply warp stabilizer as needed.
Sightseer

Re: almost perfect, but need your advice on post production to make even better :D

using Final Cut Pro X ;)

"cut 1-4 second sections and apply warp stabilizer as needed."

might work! :D will try it in the next videos!

Nomad

@dmcd38,

Cool vid, one quick question do you have the anti-vibration tab in the mount?
Sightseer

no, tell me more about the anti-vibration thing :D

Nomad

It's a little white rubber piece that fits between the Base and the slide in mounting.

more info here :- https://gopro.com/help/articles/Question_Answer/Using-the-Rubber-Locking-Plug-and-Camera-Tether
Sightseer

ohhh ok, yes im using it ;)

its essential on this kind of footage that the mount stays still...

Explorer

The newer mounts have this built in, but if you don't have one, definitely get the plug.