Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Highlighted
Sightseer

about Warranty

Dear team,

I am from india my name is RItish. I am big fan of gopro and still i havent bought it. I am freelancer photographer and backpacker traveller.

I want to purchase gopro cam, but i have one question regarding its' warranty, what if i buy gopro from abroad(outside india). 

is it come with international warranty?

If anything happens with camera is it possible to get repair under warranty? though it is purchased from out of india.

Please hoping for solution

Regards,

Ritish shah

India

Highlighted
Adventurer

Re: about Warranty

India

+000 800 100 9541
+000 800 100 9542

those are the two numbers for your Region you may pick the phone, talk t oa Rep, the Sales team,they will be able to answer that question.  I feel since you have a reciept and  no matter where you purchase this product gopro should warrantie it.  If iwere to Purchase mine Over seas that has atwo year warranty, nad I  am at home here i nteh USA the warranty would be two years. no.  It be 1 full year. so that said you really have t obe careful and read the finer print.

Again I am sure it is covered by your reegion as long as the papers are in hand on line or persona;.   check with a gopro rep tp get a better understanding.

FISH