Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Tourist

Re: Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method

[ New ]

I believe the main error GoPro is committing is to NOT being clear and honest on what the conditions are to accept new customers, their strategy has been called shady, because if the payment method works in any other purchases, there is something else they are not accepting, could be avoiding sending packages to P.O. Boxes in order to fulfill their deals with official overseas ditributors, could be avoiding their commitment to support overseas, eitheir way, they havn't being honest about it, and that talks volumes about their values.

The only way I found to get the bundle was trough a friend of mine who lives in the states, he made the purchase for me and I wire the money to him, he then proceded to send it to my P.O. Box, I don't know what will happen if I decided to cancel or renew the useless subscription to GoPro, I'll research that when I have the time, in the mean time, here is an image of the whole package:

2020-10-28 16.21.43 - IMG_9543.jpg
Sightseer

[ New ]

THE SAME PROBLEM
HELP PLEASE

Tourist

[ New ]

You are out of luck, just ask a friend in the US to use his address and card for the purchase. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
It helped you? Strange that I can't use my non-American credit card with American address!
Sightseer

[ New ]

Sorry, but this is a whole load of you know what. There are tons of us having the same issue and you guys are saying it is our problem? This is the definition of gaslighting. I can't believe you all do have a way to resolve this on the tech side nevermind a workaround to take the 100+ orders from us that are having this issue! I really need a better solution. Please advise on who I can speak to. I am the CEO of a wellness company and we pride ourselves on customer service. If I don't get a solve by tomorrow I will be contacting the C-Suite at Gopro, then the board, then the early investors/major shareholder. By the way, I am a shareholder myself having purchase upon going public. This is such poor business on so many levels. I truly hope you can sort it out.

Screen Shot 2020-11-15 at 7.37.08 PM.png
Sightseer

[ New ]
Arg, I've been through all the same. I feel your frustration. Lmk if you figure this nonesnse out. Tnx
Sightseer

[ New ]
Good call. I am considering the same. These clowns cleary don't care about their customers. @diego97yey, send me a referral, please. bkd222@gmail.com
Nomad

[ New ]

You have to know that you cannot buy the accessories at discount price if you encounter to this problem.
This is not as advertised by the GoPro Plus subscription!