Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Re: Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method

[ New ]

are you guys using gmail?

Tourist

[ New ]

I used a gmail email, a custom domain email, without success in both cases, after all, I asked a friend in Florida to buy the camera and I sent a wire transfer with Zelle, he'll send me the camera as soon as he recive it, Thuesday I believe. 

Tourist

[ New ]
I believe GoPro is using some special credit verification to avoid people who doesn't have more than 5 years with a credit card, foreign, and P.O. Boxes.
Nomad

[ New ]

@realrodrigopolo wrote:
I believe GoPro is using some special credit verification to avoid people who doesn't have more than 5 years with a credit card, foreign, and P.O. Boxes.

Nah I tried with my credit card of 21 years, no P.O.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have the same issue as well, but I have tried everything. It is clear they have some sort of issue in payment processing.

Tourist

[ New ]

Indeed, they discriminate in some way the buyer based in some database somewhere, my solution was asking a friend to get the deal from GoPro, to be sent to his home and then he sent me the package to mine, I transfer him the money to his account, that's it.

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have exactly the same issue.

I have tried acquiring the goPro hero 9 Budle to buy in gopro/es/mx  (ship and bill in Mexico) using 3 different cards from 3 different banks.

In each attempt I got the same error message "Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method".

On the chat with customer support I was told that I needed to check my address and billing details ( which I did and are correct and working in other websites). The operator on the chat could not solve the issue or identify the route cause and advised me to get a friend to order on my behalf because my address is now blocked for one month in GoPro system!

Speaking with a second operator ( now on the phone), I followed the instructions to buy in using chrome  ( didn't work), chrome incognito ( did not work), Edge ( did not work), safari on my phone (did not work). In total 10 attempts now and it does not work.

The operator than suggested for me to contact the distributor of goPro in mexico to buy the camera but no garantees of bundle offer nor support!

Funny enough if I try to buy the gopro subsicritpion ($49.99/year)  using the same websites and card it is accepted !!!

Clearly the issue is not my card biut GoPro's website.

Highly frustranting and no doubt one of the worse systems and customer services I have come accross!

Is there any solution for this issue?

Tourist

[ New ]

Why customer service is so **bleep**ty, I want to give them tons of money and they are rejecting it...