Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
Nomad

Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method

[ New ]

I have tried to use three different credit cards: 2 mastercard and one visa but no joy, I always get this error message.I am trying to process an order for the gopro 9 and a bunch of accessories.

Two cards were issued in ireland and one in italy. I'm trying to buy fro Italy and shipping in Italy. Pretty frustrating, also call support not available and chat support doesnt connect me to any agent.

Also tried on FireFox, Edge and IE.

Any advise?

Nomad

Rif.: Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method

[ New ]

After several hours of waiting for the chat support I go through. The agant wasnt aware of this error, asked me for a screen shot and they will get back to me within 2 days.

I also asked when they were gonna ship the orders received in these days but he was not aware of this nd he'll follow up on that as well.

GoPro

Re: Rif.: Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method

[ New ]

Hello @davidea2p. Sorry to hear about the trouble. You can also try to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. ​​​​​

Tourist

Re: Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method

[ New ]
I have the same issue. I tried 3 cards for the payment. I called my bank and it is not an issue on their end. My billing info was correct. I chatted with the support and the issue was not resolved. They are also supposed to contact me to follow up.

I tried to purchase on my phone, desktop, chrome, and edge
Sightseer

[ New ]
I have the same issue. Are you buying the Hero 9 + subscription deal and other accessories? It seems that they didn’t want to process this order for some reason...
Sightseer

[ New ]
Same issue here omfg do yall not want my money!!?
Tourist

[ New ]
Yes it was the hero9 bundle I was trying to purchase
Tourist

[ New ]

I had tried tons of times to purchase a hero9 black with subscription. 

I contacted the support and I tried almost everything!

-Other e-mail addresses

-Other network(I mean mobile network and ordinally network)

-Other devices

-Other credit cards

-Other shipment addresses

As you can guess,they didn't work.

I also contacted the support of CC.

They told me that there is no problem so just try again.

This drives me crazy...

Tourist

[ New ]

Same here, could anyone help please?

截圖 2020-09-19 下午6.13.01.png
Hiker

[ New ]

Same here, i have the same error message. I have tried so many times with different Credit Card and during different time of the day. But nothing work. Very frustrating...... 

Nomad

[ New ]

Nothing to do guys, you gotta buy from amazon and pay 100€ more but at least you will know exactly your order has been placed and know exactly the day it will be delivered.

This is the useless the follow up email I received from chat support:

Good Day,

We were inform by our team that we wont be able to process any order using the payment method you've tired, you can try another mode of payment or purchase locally or any GoPro retailer store. 

gopro.com/en/gb/store-locator

If you have any further questions or concerns, please reach out to us by phone or chat and reference your case number and we’ll be happy to help.

Many thanks,
John R.
GoPro Support

Tourist

[ New ]
Desde chile, me ha pasado exactamente lo mismo que a todos no me permite hacer la compra con mi MasterCard, he querido comprar la gopro9 y accesorios, los datos de facturación están correctos ( yo trabajo en banco ), y no es ese el problema, favor solucionen el problema
Sightseer

[ New ]

Ich kann auch keine GoPro 9 bestellen. Paypal bietet er gar nicht an. 4 Kreditkarten frisst er nicht.

Ich bin in deutschland und will nach deutschland liefern.
Über Online Shops kann ich sie nicht zu dem Preis bestellen.

Nomad

[ New ]

Still the issue hasnt been sorted. I gave up.

Sightseer

[ New ]

El mismo problema y la misma inutil respuesta, pruebe otro medio de pago, he probado 3 distintos computadores, 4 distintas tarjetas y 4 distintos navegadores.

Sightseer

[ New ]
GoPro wake up!!!!!!! I got the same prob. Listen I’ve tried absolutely everything phoned GoPro 3 times. Fix this or send me a free hero 9 preferably second option!
Highlighted
Nomad

[ New ]

@colterc50 wrote:
GoPro wake up!!!!!!! I got the same prob. Listen I’ve tried absolutely everything phoned GoPro 3 times. Fix this or send me a free hero 9 preferably second option!

I'll take a free gopro9 too. I'm also willing to send back in exchange my gopro7.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

For those getting the payment options error, it appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order/s and it was declined.

You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

If you continue to get the same, you may order from authorized sellers or local retailers instead.

Thanks!
Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

I LOVE WHEN I SEE THE AUTO ANSWER MAN U LOST ALOT OF MONEY IF U CANT HELP ANYBODY FFS

Nomad

[ New ]

@aragon1006 wrote:

If you continue to get the same, you may order from authorized sellers or local retailers instead.

Not sure why we would need to pay 100€ when it's clearly an issue on your side. I've tried 3 different cards issued in two different countries using correct billin and shipping address. I tried to user 3 different browsers, I tried using my mobile phone to place the order. I tried to use a VPN. And lastly I used the same card to pay orders from Amazon, Ebay and other web sites in the last few days and I got no errors whatsoever.

Sightseer

[ New ]

La ultima explicacion que tuve de soporte de Gopro es que tienen problemas con mi pais Chile, yo no veo que todos los que reclaman lo mismo sean de chile, o me equivoco????

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hello,

I was able to pay, in  September 19, the GoPro plus Subscription with my Debit Card "A" (VISA) without problems. But using the same card "A" to place an order of GoPro HERO 9 and/or accessories, same error:

Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method.

Also tried: computer, phone, chrome, edge, removing cookies, incognito mode, Mexican VISA (the "A" card), US Mastercard, Paypal (no window confirmation opened), without success.

Thank you.

Tourist

[ New ]

Yo soy de Guatemala, y tengo el mismo problema. Yo compre hace como 12 dias con la misma tarjeta que ahora y nada.... ya hice todooo lo anterior, (cambiar navegadores, cleluar, vpn, modo incognito.. todo...) y sigue en lo mismo. Esta gente pierde miles de dolares por cosas tan basicas como tener un portarl estable para compras... Decepcion total.

Nomad

[ New ]

@davidp68263 wrote:

La ultima explicacion que tuve de soporte de Gopro es que tienen problemas con mi pais Chile, yo no veo que todos los que reclaman lo mismo sean de chile, o me equivoco????

No the problem is not Chile. The problem is with GoPro.

Tourist

[ New ]
@rabamizerran I also was able to pay for the subscription but unable to buy anything to receive the subscription benefits. I contacted customer support for a refund on the subscription since I paid gopro but am not receiving the benefits. There response was basically to buy from a retailer (can't use subscription benefit for discount) and that the subscription can be canceled but can't be refunded. This is the email they sent me:

Thank you for contacting GoPro!

I hope this email finds you well. Unfortunately, it appears as though our Order Support Team is having issues with your orders that you've submitted. Due to this and the difficulties that you are experiencing, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

Regarding the GoPro Subscription, you may cancel your Subscription any time before Your renewal and avoid billing of the next period’s Fee to Your chosen payment method. Your cancellation will be effective as of the last day of the period for which you paid a Fee. You may continue to use the Subscription until your cancellation is effective and no refund will be issued unless required by applicable law.

Should you have any further questions, please reach out to us by phone or chat and reference your case number, and we’ll be happy to help.
Nomad

[ New ]

@luisa2577 wrote:
@rabamizerran I also was able to pay for the subscription but unable to buy anything to receive the subscription benefits. [...]

They just dont care, it's praobably a small percentage of people running into these issues.

Tourist

[ New ]

Exact same problem here.  The frustrating part is that it is always us and never them, even though we eliminate every possible reason.  Very frustrating.  Just tell us what's going on and that your having issues because I could live with that.

Tourist

[ New ]

As of this morning (9/24/20) it appears as though your Order Support Team is still running into an issues with orders.   I am still not able to resubmit my order through GoPro.com.

I have ensured that my billing information is accurate with my bank.

Why would you even mention ordering from authorized sellers or local retailers instead and not be able to get the Hero 9, SD card and year subscription bundle. That's just bad customer service.

Why don't you instead offer a solution to the customers having this problem so they can get the sale price. How about a PayPal option for this bundle?

Nomad

[ New ]

They are doing this to protect local stores lol

Hiker

[ New ]

I chatted with the customer service reps yesterday. They told me to buy from the local retailer as well. It is their standard scripts and is not helpful at all. I told him mine is not isolated issue as many in this forum experiences and complain about the same problem. Their reply is just stock standard without even offer to take a look and explore the problem reported. Very hopeless organization.

They must have known the problem but they refused or incapable of providing a solution.

Tourist

[ New ]

I feel totally ripped off.  I paid into the subscription to get a better deal on the accessories over time.  Now I cant buy squat.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I decided to buy a new dji osmo action for $200. Could not buy the black9 for almost two weeks
Sightseer

[ New ]

Same Here. Tried 3 different credit cards (2x Visa, 1x AA). Alway same issue:

Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method.

Payment cab only be done by credit cards for the bundle. But you offer Paypal without the bundle.

Do you actually have cameras you want to sell in the bundle for this prize? Does not look like it. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Same here, tried 4 Visa...

Sightseer

[ New ]
Is there any work around like use a different computer at a different ip adress,...
Nomad

[ New ]

@nicerange28342 wrote:
Is there any work around like use a different computer at a different ip adress,...

In my case it didnt work, I tried laptop, mobile phone, different ip (triend VPN), credit cards, debit card, visa, mastercard. No joy.

But at the end it worked out great because I got it from Amazon within two days, used it 2 days and on the third day I returned it to Amazon and two days later they gave me my money back. I suggest you to try it before you buy it because it has LOTS of issues at the moment, quite unsable and unreliable.

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same issue and gopro website sucks for this reason 

Tourist

Re: Rif.: Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method

[ New ]

till I am facing the same issue, why don't you guys fix this issue, due to this issue you guys are losing massive sales for sure 

Nomad

[ New ]

@abinaivarma wrote:

till I am facing the same issue, why don't you guys fix this issue, due to this issue you guys are losing massive sales for sure 

They dont care, they know thier marketing hooked you into buy a gopro. Once you made the decision you'll buy it somewhere else anyway.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Omg, i'm trying to buy H9 and nothing, always the same **bleep**ty message "Your order could not be submitted. Please try a different payment method."

Fk, i'm paying for it, they don't care for the clients and don't want money.

8/10/2020 can't buy cause the same problem.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @bryanf26143

You may try to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have same error,  I tried everything the support told me and even last week I managed to buy a H9 Bundle with the same payment method, but from wednesday is impossible

Tourist

[ New ]

I tried to make the purchase today, GoPro Hero 9 Bundle with subscription, BoA Mastercard debit card, all data was right, and the exaclty same error, I also contacted chat support, asked me to use different web browser, Google Crome in private mode, I did, no success. If anyone knows the trick, please, let me know.

Tourist

[ New ]

12 hours later, using Google Chrome in private mode, same error:

Payment

Nomad

[ New ]

We here tried many times, and we gave finally up.

You might try chat support and let them escalate to the respective team, but they say

that server side is not wrong and will not help us.

Sightseer

[ New ]
I gave up two weeks ago and bought the dji osmo action, its actually really nice and the touch screen does not lag
Tourist

[ New ]

I think I would have to do the same, tried yesterday 4 times, different payment methods, different addresses, even from different locations thanks to a friend, and didn't work, I tried contacting support yesterday and today, same B.S. "try with a different browser or in incognito mode" or "delete your cookies", none worked.

It is concerning that GoPro put no interest in solving this issue, if this is how they support customers that want to buy a camera, imagine when you request support after the purchase hahahahaha, it is baffling.

Tourist

[ New ]

I have tried again, and asked another friend here in the US to try, checking the following:

1. Payment method, credit card.
  2. Making sure that name, lastname, address and phone are exaclty the same as the ones in the bank profile.
  3. Making sure of using Google Crome in private mode.
  4. Using a computer in the US and a US address (this is obvious, but some people belive it is an overseas protection).
  5. Making sure all kind of invasive cookies are available, even Flash enabled.
  6. No P.O. Box addresses.

We both tried with and without subscription, and with and without the bundle, and no luck, it looks like GoPro is somehow helping third parties to scalp the price, that is my conclusion. 

Nomad

[ New ]

are you guys using gmail?

Tourist

[ New ]

I used a gmail email, a custom domain email, without success in both cases, after all, I asked a friend in Florida to buy the camera and I sent a wire transfer with Zelle, he'll send me the camera as soon as he recive it, Thuesday I believe.