Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Cameras
GoPro

Re: Wrong timezone on GoPro hero 6 Overlay

[ New ]

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to update this thread and thank you all for reporting this. I've tested this and reproduced the same issue as well, so I've sent this information to the Quik for desktop team to have them look into it and implement a fix.  I have no ETA at the moment, but I will update this thread once more information comes down the pipeline.

~Mowens

Sightseer

[ New ]

Also having this problem and spoke with some people on the Chat a couple days ago but had no luck. Looks like "Mowens" is on it though, based on the fact that the reply 6 hours ago was a bit of an update on the problem. That's good to see at least. Still patiently looking forward to a fix for this problem

Hiker

[ New ]

Same problem here also.  I have done all the manual updates blah blah blah.  definitely a programming issue.  I have a virb 30 that I have had for several years and Garmin nailed it.  Go Pro is playing huge catch-up, which I am so glad to see this information now in their cameras.    I have the Garmin 360 also and the overlays for both cameras are just awesome with the options.  I love go pro!  But dang guys!  This is a time thing. Didn't you guys catch this in beta?  Or are we beta? mmmmmmm.  I am doing my best to stay optimistic.  I wait for the update. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Same here guys, Hero 6 Black with Quik for desktop...

Sightseer

[ New ]

Early morning video shows 10 pm! As far I understood it's because of of the Quick application on Desktop. Please fix the issue asap. 

GOPR0879.jpg
Tourist

[ New ]

have this exact problem on new hero 7 and I see I am not the only one with this software issue

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @christ3605,

Have you tried resetting the camera to factory settings already?

Please let us know. 

Regards,

-Jay 

Tourist

[ New ]

of coarse Jay and an absolute waiste of time

it did nothing to help this issue